What's the difference between *BEAR* and
Note: This article is written by ABKO English Academy team - 7030590581
1. ( As noun) अस्वल
2. ( AS verb) means to accept.
1) He is a strong man, he can bear the pain.
2) She is so rude, I can't bear her.
3) Famous person must bear the criticism.
*BEER* means an alcoholic drink.
1) I would like to have some beer.
2) Would you like beer with dinner?
3) He brought two bottles of beer.
Visit abkoacademy.com to join our offline/online classes and attend a FREE demo session