What's the difference between *BREAK &
*BREAK* can be used in 3 different situations.
To damage into pieces
1) Rita broke the glass.
2) Sanjay broke his friend’s leg.
To violate any rule or law
1) Many people break the traffic rules
2) Don't break the laws of courts.
1) We have a lunch break of an hour.
2) Let's take a break of five minutes.
*BRAKE* means a mechanical device which is commonly
used to slow down the speed or to stop the moving
1) The driver applied the brakes to stop the car.
2) The bus driver suddenly applied the brakes.